The Recon 3 sleeping bag is no ordinary sleeping bag! This lightweight warm season sleeping bag system is rated to 23 F and great for hiking and camping. It can be laundered in the normal manner and will perform more efficiently than bags with natural fillings when wet.
The bag and the compression sack weigh approx 3.0 lb. The Compression Sack spider both reduces the volume of the rolled bag for carriage and also provides a waterproof outer to prevent the bag from getting wet. The Recon 3 sleeping bag rolls up very small so you can stash it away in your kit.
- Outer top shell made from 210T Ripstop Nylon with a Teflon ® finish.
- Outer bottom shell made from 210D Nylon Oxford with PU2000mm waterproof finish.
- Inner shell made from 210T Ripstop Nylon.
- 100gm per square meter Dupont ® Thermolite™ Micro insulation.
- Insulation incorporates an ultra-thin barrier of anti-bacterial pure silver micro fibre which also increases its heat retaining capability.
- Insulation is flat filled to prevent cold spots.
- Internal baffle foot is re-inforced with 210D Nylon Oxford with PU2000mm waterproof finish to limit damage from boots.
- Internal and external hanging tabs.
- Bonded seams
- Central double puller, heavy duty No 8 spiral zip with storm flap.
- Anti-snag zip with Velcro tab closure.
- Draw cord and barrel lock in hood.
- Shaped hood for extra comfort.
- Internal PDA pocket
- 210D Nylon Oxford spider compression sack.
- Designed for operations in 23 degree (-5 Celsius) locations.
- Dims unpacked: Length 86.5″ (220cm). Width: at shoulders 33.5″(85cm), at feet 21.5″ (55cm).
- Dims packed in compression sack: 8.25″ (21cm) x 8″ (20cm)
- Weight: 2.9 lb (1.35kg)
- NATO Stock No. 66 – 146-06-76
- ISO 9001:2000 compliant
Brand: The Kit Bag
Dimensions: Packed in compression sack: 8.25″ x 8″. Unpacked: Length 86.5″.
Material: Nylon and Dupont ® Thermolite™ Micro insulation.
Weight: 2.9 lb.
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty.
This sleeping bag is best used in 23 degree (-5 Celsius) locations.
Please note that temperature ratings are a guide only. Everyone handle cold and heat differently and there are many factors which could and do effect performance.